Affordable housing: Available programs
- The Texas Association of REALTORS® collects the following types of information from users of its website located at www.TexasRealEstate.com in order to provide users with an experience that is tailored to their real estate needs.
The information collected by the Texas Association of REALTORS® over www.TexasRealEstate.com is used in the following ways.
- You may provide us with contact information.
- Our web server may gather information based on your usage of www.TexasRealEstate.com and the pages you visit (this includes information you may communicate directly to us via the website).
- From time to time, we may conduct surveys and you may complete applications from which we obtain information about you.
Information provided by and used by us as mentioned above may be shared with local associations for their similar use.
You may opt-out of receiving information through this website at any time by contacting the Information Technology staff at the Texas Association of REALTROS® at 800/873-9155 or P.O. Box 2246, Austin, TX78768.
Please note that our site contains links that may take you to sites operated by a third party other than the Texas Association of REALTORS®. If you click on one of these links, you understand that you are no longer on the Texas Association of REALTORS® site located at www.TexasRealEstate.com and this policy no longer applies. The Texas Association of REALTORS® has no control over third-party sites or their operation.
- To customize individual user experiences while using the website and to tailor information delivered t the user via the website and contact information provided by the user.
- To track usage of the site
- To inform you of current issues affecting real estate.
- To connect you with the real estate professional(s) who are associated with listing date in which you indicate an interest. Your information may be shared with this professional(s) who may use the information you provide to contact you directly.