Reliability and Appropriate Usage of Site Content
- By "TexasRealEstate.com" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our Web site at www.TexasRealEstate.com and (b) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "us," "we" and "our" we mean the Texas association of REALTORS®, Inc. or its affiliates.
- By "content" we mane that content and information on TexasRealEstate.com.
- By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- The information provided on TexasRealEstate.com is for educational and information purposes only. It should not be construed as a recommendation by the Texas Association of REALTORS® for any course of action regarding financial, legal, accounting or other related matter. It is not meant as a substitute for professional advice from a qualified legal, accounting, financial or other related professional.
- The Texas Association of REALTORS® does not represent, warrant, or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information displayed, uploaded, downloaded, or distributed through TexasRealEstate.com by any user, or any other persons or entity. The Texas association of REALTORS® disclaims liability for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, that may result from use of or reliance on information contained on TexasRealEstate.com.
- You agree to use TexasRealEstate.com and the information contained on its pages for your personal use. Your commercial use is limited to transactions that may be done on your own behalf. Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from TexasRealEstate.com only as necessary for your personal use to (a) view, (b) save, and (c) print, fax or email it. You agree otherwise not to reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of TexasRealEstate.com.
- You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear on TexasRealEstate.com.
- You agree not to use TexasRealEstate.com in any way that is unlawful or harms the Texas Association of REALTORS®, its service providers, suppliers or any other user.
- We do our best to keep TexasRealEstate.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help in order to do that, which includes the following commitments.
Registration and Account Security
- You will not collect usersâ€™ information, or otherwise access TexasRealEstate.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not use TexasRealEstate.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement.
Users of TexasRealEstate.com use the site as a reliable source of information related to the various aspects of the real estate industry. In order to assist us in maintaining the professionalism of TexasRealEstate.com, you commit to not provide any false personal information on TexasRealEstate.com. You understand that your failure to adhere to this commitment constitutes a breach of this Agreement.
Trademarks and Copyrights
About Advertisements on TexasRealEstate.com
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks without our written permission. REALTOR®, REALTORS®, REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®, and the REALTOR® Block R logo are trademarks, service marks, membership marks, and/or logos of the National Association of REALTORS®. All National Association of REALTORS® trademarks, service marks, membership marks and logos appearing on TexasRealEstate.com are the property of the National Association of REALTORS® and all rights in those trademarks, service marks, membership marks and logos are reserved. Members of the National Association of REALTORS® using any of the membership marks are bound by and should refer to the rules and regulations governing use of those marks to assure proper usage.
- The Texas Association of REALTORS® logo is a trademark of the Texas Association of REALTORS®. All Texas Association of REALTORS® marks and logos appearing on TexasRealEstate.com are the property of the Texas Association of REALTORS® and all rights in those trademarks and logos are reserved.
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following.
- We do not give you content to advertisers.
- Your dealings with advertisers and third party vendors found on or through TexasRealEstate.com, including your participation in promotions, the purchase of goods, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associate with such activities, are solely between you and the third party.
We can change this Agreement at any time without notice. You acknowledge you use of TexasRealEstate.com following any modification of this Agreement shall be conclusively deemed to by your acceptance of the changed Agreement. You are advised to review this Agreement from time to time and provide us with any comments or feedback you may have.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Agreement, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of TexasRealEstate.com to you. We will generally try to notify you, buy have no obligation to do so.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of our relating to this Agreement or TexasRealEstate.com in a state or federal court located in Travis County, Texas. The laws of the State of Texas will govern this Agreement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Travis County, Texas for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or your information on TexasRealEstate.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE ARE PROVIDING TEXASREALESTATE.COM "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUPOSE, TITLE, COMPARABILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SIT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU AGREE THAT THE TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® IS NOT LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THE ACTIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE FOR LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR TEXASREALESTATE.COM.
- This Agreement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding TexasRealEstate.com, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Agreement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Agreement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Agreement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.